Thursday, July 1, 2010

About Sarah Orzechowski

Quick Update !!!!
So I love this girl named Sarah Orzechowski (The last name is kinda difficult to say). She is Jeremy Davis's Ex-girfriend! And I say Jeremy and sarah was a prefect couple! But they broke up in 2008 and guess what? Now Sarah is DATING BRENDON URIE from Panic! At The Disco ! (update, they're married. Wooooot)
I'le leave you with some photos of them !

Sarah Orzechowski. Isn't she cute?Sarah and Jeremy Davis -I told you they were sweet!It's not the best pic of them. But still...

And this is Sarah and Brendon. Caught went together in Disney.

update: I present to you, Mr. and Mrs. Urie

16 comments:

  1. I think Sarah and this Jeremy guy should get back together. Why? Cuz then Brendon is all mine =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brendon and sarah should call off the engament and sarah should get back with jeremy... Because brendon is too sexy for her haha! =p

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, Brendon Is WAYY Too sexy for her!!! They don't seem anything alike either!! She looks cuter with Jeremy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brendon needs to leave her ASAP

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sarah leave Brendon plez

    ReplyDelete
  6. BRENDON DITCH THE BANDWHORE

    ReplyDelete
  7. I used to be suggested this website via my
    cousin. I am no longer positive whether or not this
    put up is written by means of him as no one else know such special about my
    trouble. You are amazing! Thanks!
    Also see my web page :: Vernon

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, this piece of writing is good, my sister is analyzing these
    kinds of things, thus I am going to let know her.
    My blog Andra

    ReplyDelete
  9. i want to F*** her.

    ReplyDelete
  10. he looks like shane dawson

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is trash. Sarah and Brendon are gr8 together.

    ReplyDelete
  12. agreed! sarah and brendon is the perfect couple!

    ReplyDelete
  13. BRARAH LIVES. But it's your opinion though xD

    Though I disagree with these comments saying that Brendon's too good for her. If you wanted Brendon to be happy, then you would accept her coming into his life. Pshh. Haters.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Brarah is better tho
    Your opinion is okay too

    ReplyDelete
  15. If you really care about Brendon urie than you would accept who he's chosen go be with, if you can't be happy happy for him than you should f**k off because your just being a fake fan

    ReplyDelete