Sunday, September 1, 2013

Computer and Petroleum are not to be destined

Something comes in my mind.

I don't have the same destiny with him.

It's just pathetic.. When I saw the fact that we're in one name of university, hoping that the chance would always be there, universe says different. We're in one name of university but It just to make me realize that He and I will never be what I imagined.

It's been more than 5 year, it's a very long time. I've seen so many things. But I never had a chance. I take that as the reality that I can't make it. The more pathetic thing is, for now, for the past 5 years I have no imagination beside him.

Even if I hurt my neck, even if I wet my eyes, even I've waited for hundreds years. That person and I are two different individuals. It's like me eating peppers. I thought it'd great, but not really.

Let's have a new start.. well, I have said that couple times before. But now.. I really hope I can.

^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment