Wednesday, December 23, 2009

A new after two month

Hello Folks !!
Long time no see you people :)
Well, I've through Sustika's challenge : Not Open twitter, Facebook, Myspace, Friendster, Blogger, Wordpress, and Buzznet. and I got better score in Physics : 7,58 . better 0,58 score. but Sustika's said that's a good progress :)
Oh and yes, I forgot to tell you, I have tumblr account. at here : www.ocaocca.tumblr.com . so maybe I will rarely write in here. But don't worry, I still post at least a blog every month :)
Oh, I have new IDOL now.  My New Idol IS : FALL OUT BOY . yea, I love FOB because Pete wentz ever tweet me . you know it right from my post before this one. and few weeks ago, I downloaded some songs from FOB, and 2 last weeks ago I bought FOB Folie a deux album,
and Yea, I'm In love with Pete Wentz . ahaha no, just jokes. :P
My favorite songs from FOB are : Thks Fr Th Mmrs, Coffee's For Closer, 20 Dollars Nose Bleed, and What A Catch, Donnie.
Watch "Thks Fr Th Mmrs" Video Clip right here
Pete Wentz Threw his Bass and Did Sky Jump (I've ever tried it after I watched this video)


Well, I hope you will always loove me  :D
Peace Love Emo

No comments:

Post a Comment